Kojic Acid Dipalmitate 10g – 99.9% pure
- From pH 3 to 10, it remains stable.
- It doesn’t react with metal ions and doesn’t alter color.
- Lightweight and heat resistant.
- Most cosmetic ingredients are compatible with it.
- After-sun treatments and sunscreens
- Make-up items
- Products that brighten the skin
- Anti-aging creams
- Lotions and creams
Frequently Bought Together
Kojic Acid Dipalmitate (KAD) 10g is a Kojic Acid diesterified derivative. It is thought to be superior to Kojic Acid in terms of whitening capabilities and is more stable in cosmetic formulations than Kojic Acid.
It suppresses skin pigmentation by decreasing the activity of tyrosinase. Its ability to inhibit the development of melanin makes it useful for lightening dark skin or patches of dark skin. When combined with glucosamine derivatives like N-Acetyl Glucosamine, its effects have been amplified (NAG).
Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is heat and light stable, with no color change.
- Product is available in white and Milk-white color.
- Product weight is 10g (you can order more if you need a higher quantity)
White, Milky – White